- To provide radiological service that is timely, cost effective, appropriate and of the highest quality.
- To educate health care professionals, including medical students, faculty and staff.
- To contribute to the understanding of health and disease through imaging and through imaging technology related clinical research.
- To participate in the growth and mission of the DeKalb Medical System (DMS).
- To engage in public service for the community.
- To serve as a vehicle for the achievement of professional goals by our faculty, staff and students.
Radiology Associates of DeKalb, P.C. (RAD) is committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care to our patients, utilizing the latest technology, equipment and training.
RAD is also dedicated to ensuring that each and every patient is provided with competent, efficient and compassionate medical care.